Visas and authorizations enable you to reside and work in Spanish territory.

The type of permit you need to apply for will depend on your profile, nationality, and origin.

We show you all the visas that may interest you.


We are going to show you some of the documents that exist in Spain to identify people coming from other countries.

There is often confusion between the terms NIE (foreigner identification number), TIE (foreigner identity card), and certificate of registration of Union citizens.


Golden Visa

The Golden Visa, also known as an investor visa, is a residency program offered by several countries that grant visas to foreign investors in exchange for a significant investment in the host country. This investment can take various forms, such as real estate purchase, investment in local businesses, or contribution to government funds. The Golden Visa typically provides investors and their families with the right to reside, work, and study in the country for a specified period, with the possibility of obtaining permanent residency or citizenship after meeting certain requirements.

Skilled professionals visas

The visa for skilled professionals is a type of visa offered by many countries to attract highly skilled workers from elsewhere. These visas are typically targeted at individuals with special skills or advanced education in fields such as technology, medicine, engineering, or the arts. The requirements to obtain this type of visa may vary by country, but generally include demonstrating specific skills, having a job offer from a local employer, or the ability to contribute to the economic development of the host country. Holders of skilled professional visas typically have the opportunity to work and live in the host country for a specific period, with the possibility of renewing their visa or applying for permanent residency in the future.

Student visas

The student visa is a type of visa that allows international students to study in a foreign country for a specific period of time. These visas typically require an acceptance letter from a recognized educational institution in the host country and sometimes evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of the studies. Additionally, applicants may need to demonstrate their ability to financially support themselves during their stay and their genuine intention to return to their home country upon completion of their studies. The student visa may grant students the right to work in a limited capacity while studying, depending on the regulations of the host country.

Family reunification

The family reunification visa is a type of visa that allows the immediate family members of a citizen or legal resident of a country to reunite and live together in that country. This type of visa is typically aimed at spouses, minor children, parents, and in some cases, other close relatives. The requirements for obtaining a family reunification visa may vary by country, but generally include demonstrating the family relationship, providing evidence of financial support, and meeting health and safety requirements. Depending on the legislation of the host country, holders of family reunification visas may have the opportunity to work and access social services during their stay.

Do you want come to Barcelona?

Contact with us